Rave Coffee SEO Case Study
Rave coffee is almost a decade old and sells great coffee, of all types, roasted fresh and ground how you like it. The problem was the competition is fierce, especially in organic search, with competitors optimising their websites and actively building links across the web to increase the visibility of their brands.
In tandem to this, there was also a slight issue of a deadly global pandemic.
Though we couldn’t provide a cure for COVID we knew we could help with SEO. So, we set about:
- Completing a content audit of the Rave site and optimising or changing current pages. By adding things like ‘FAQ’s’ to Brew Guide pages we managed to get the term ‘Coffee Beans’ to position 1.
- An aggressive link building program which secured links from places like bbcgoodfood.com and The Telegraph.
- Timely weekly blogs targeting high volume but lower competition SERP keywords.
- Revenue from organic search increased 458% in three months from March to the end of June 2020, compared to the previous year
- Sessions from organic search were up 425%
- New users from organic search 400%